emco MP P Moisture Predictor
The emco MP P Moisture Predictor is a universal measuring system for the fast and non-destructive moisture determination of paper, paperboard and pulp in stacks through the packaging with a measuring depth of 20 mm.
- Measurement on the stationary, cooled roll / in stacks
- Quickly and highly accurate measurement using a non-destructive method
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Simple handling
- Small, handy, applicable everywhere
- Without sample preparation
- Automatic data logger with storage for approx. 10,000 measuring values
- Display resolution: 0.1 % water content, 0.1 K temperature
- Measuring depth up to 20 mm
- Measuring range: 1 to 15 % water conten
- Determination of moisture for paper, paperboard and pulp
- Incoming goods inspection at stacks and rolls for paper processors like printing houses, paper retailers and corrugated paper manufacturers
- Quality control at finished printing products like books, catalogues etc. through the packaging
1 – 15 % moisture (depending on type)
0.1 % moisture
0 °C – 50 °C
approx. 10000 measurement values with description
DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, RU, PT, CS, PL
Scope of delivery
device with rubber protection in case with test plate, certificate and batteries
Downloads / Documents
emco RH 2 Measurement of relative humidity of paper cores The emco RH 2 wih special sensor and adaptor is a robust hand-held measuring instrument
The emco MP 5 Moisture Predictor is a universal measuring system for the fast and non-destructive moisture determination of paper, paperboard and pulp on the stationary and running roll through the packaging with a measuring depth of 50 mm.
Sword sensor for mobile determination of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and moisture in paper stacks and environments
Sword sensor for mobile determination of relative humidity, temperature and dew point in paper stacks and environments
Moisture sensor for determination of water content of single paper sheets.
The device system emco PMM – Moisture determines the equilibrium moisture content in printing products and provides the verifiable comparison to a target moisture.