emco CMMMoisture Measurement for Pulp Sheets
The emco CMM is a hand-held measuring instrument for the absolute determination of the water content of pulp sheets in a stack. It allows non-destructive, precise measurement of the water content in seconds.
The two sensors of the measuring device are inserted between the sheets of the pulp stack and provide a signal of conductivity. A calibration (characteristic curve) is used to calculate the measured value as a percentage by weight of water.
With the certificate and the test equipment, a device check is possible for each device at any time on site.
- Non-destructive, precise measurement of the water content in weight percent within seconds
- Application for different types of pulp
- Mobile, robust and handy
- emco certificate and test equipment
- Interface to emco Solution web database for automatic data transfer
- Characteristic curves in the pulp density range 450 – 900 kg/m3 for bleached and unbleached pulps from sulphate and sulphite process available,
- Extendable by further characteristic curves for new varieties
- Incoming goods inspection
- Outgoing goods inspection
- Quality control
- Detection of moisture accumulation in stacks of cellulose sheets
0.1 % water content
0 °C to +50 °C
-20 °C to +60 °C
DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, RU, PT, CS, PL
batteries (AA Alkaline, 4x)
Weight and dimensions
685 g (incl. batteries), 575 x 75 x 46 mm³
Scope of delivery
Device with Bluetooth module and handlebar (dismountable), wooden case for transport and storage, emco calibration certificate with test equipment for device check, batteries
Data terminal for data transfer and access to the emco-Solution-web database, USB data interface with LogMemorizer software incl. USB cable, portable printer
Downloads / Documents
The emco MP 5 Moisture Predictor is a universal measuring system for the fast and non-destructive moisture determination of paper, paperboard and pulp on the stationary and running roll through the packaging with a measuring depth of 50 mm.
The emco MP P Moisture Predictor is a universal measuring system for the fast and non-destructive moisture determination of paper, paperboard and pulp in stacks through the packaging with a measuring depth of 20 mm.
Sword sensor for mobile determination of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and moisture in paper stacks and environments
Sword sensor for mobile determination of relative humidity, temperature and dew point in paper stacks and environments
Moisture sensor for determination of water content of single paper sheets.
The device system emco PMM – Moisture determines the equilibrium moisture content in printing products and provides the verifiable comparison to a target moisture.