emco IAS Missing Dots Tester
Missing dots are skips of halftone areas in the halftone printing.
- Measuring surface 10 mm x 10 mm
- Measurement within seconds
- The printing raster is detected automatically
Missing Dots quantities
- Number of missing dots per 100 mm²
- Percentage press-point-missing-area according to a “perfect” halftone printing field
- Contrast between printing colors and paper background
- Quality control for printing process
10 mm x 10 mm
480 mm x 360 mm x 440 mm
Scope of supply
device with camera and illumination unit, power supply unit with mains plug, calibration strip, certificate, software, USB-Dongle, PC-ware on request
Downloads / Documents
The emco IAS Calender Blackening Tester is used to characterise the negative optical impression of SC papers caused by the supercalender.
The emco IAS Mottling Tester determines the optical inhomogeneity of printed and unprinted papers on an area of 30 mm x 30 mm. Mottling is the printing unevenness in solid tone areas.
The emco IAS Press Marks Tester is the industry standard for detection and control of the embossing of cigarette papers.
The emco IAS Scarredness Tester is used to determine and evaluate recessed areas in the paper which, as a result of the paper technology, influence the optical impression of the paper surface.
The emco IAS Cocklingtester is used to determine local tensions (bubble content) and global tensions (waviness), which are permanently visible after wetting.