emco PMSA Single Paper Sheet Moisture Analyzer
Quick moisture sensor for determining the water content of single paper sheets.
- Determination of the absolute water content of individual sheets of paper within seconds
- Calibration of other paper types possible
- Precise measured values and extremely high repeat accuracy
- Self-calibration of the sensor before each measurement
- PC software for evaluation and management of measurement data
- For the analysis of samples directly from the paper machine
- For incoming and outgoing inspection of paper sheets
Select the paper type to be measured in the software, insert the respective paper sheet and click the start button. After a few seconds, the determined water content is displayed on the screen. Additional data like a batch number can be added and the measuring values saved in a database. The measuring data can also be exported (csv, html, xls) or printed out. Other paper types can be easily created and calibrated via the software.
1 – 20 % water content, resolution 0.01 %
30 – 800g/m²
max. 0.8 mm (higher range on request)
min. 180 x 180 mm²
0 – 50°C / 32 – 122°F
5 VDC via USB mini B connector
USB mini B connector
PC required for data analysis, not included.
Downloads / Documents
The emco MP 5 Moisture Predictor is a universal measuring system for the fast and non-destructive moisture determination of paper, paperboard and pulp on the stationary and running roll through the packaging with a measuring depth of 50 mm.
The emco MP P Moisture Predictor is a universal measuring system for the fast and non-destructive moisture determination of paper, paperboard and pulp in stacks through the packaging with a measuring depth of 20 mm.
Sword sensor for mobile determination of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and moisture in paper stacks and environments
Sword sensor for mobile determination of relative humidity, temperature and dew point in paper stacks and environments
The device system emco PMM – Moisture determines the equilibrium moisture content in printing products and provides the verifiable comparison to a target moisture.