emco Internal Bond Pendulum Check Test set for Internal Bond Tester
The emco Internal Bond Pendulum Check is used to test Internal Bond test devices. It is a test of the pendulum.
The functionality of Internal Bond Test devices is checked using standardised test specimens from emco GmbH.
Norms / standards Internal Bond
- Test case with 10 standardised test specimens for different measuring ranges
- Measuring range: Scott Bond low, Scott Bond high; emco IBT MB1, emco IBT MB2
- Cylindrical, precisely manufactured test specimens (±0.3 g)
- Easy installation of the test set
- Enclosed fitting plates allow adaptation to different constructions
- Determination of mean value, standard deviation and coefficient of variation
- For testing pendulum impact testers
- Ideal supplement to interlaboratory tests
Scott Bond low, Scott Bond high; emco IBT MB1, emco IBT MB2
Number of test specimens
360 mm x 310 mm x 110 mm
approx. 4 kg
Downloads / Documents
Configurable, compact testing automates for fully automatic proof of cross-sections of paper, paper board and carton for the use in testing laboratories and on the machine
For determining the wet expansion of paper and paperboard according to Fenchel, Mütek MD und Mütek CD
Determination of splitting strength of the structure of paper, paper board, compound systems, etc. according to TAPPI and ISO
Testing instrument for paper, paperboard or film to determine the smoothness of Bekk according to DIN 53107 and Zellcheming V/23/73
Electric sample slitter for simultaneous cutting up to 7 stripes with fixed width out of one paper.
Lever cutting machine with mounted measuring caliper for fast production of test strips for standard-compliant paper testing
Battery-powered, electronic mobile measuring device for the determination of the thickness of non-metal materials, such as papers, textiles, veneers, wood, leather, rubber, plastic and glass