emco Dolphin P Sword Sensor for Humidity and Paper Moisture
The emco Dolphin P is a mobile hand-held device for determination of relative moisture and temperature of paper, wood, textiles and other hygroscopic materials. With characteristic moisture curves the absolute water content is calculated and displayed.
In addition to that it can be used for automatic climate monitoring of print rooms and paper stores.
The device shows the relation between climate, moisture and paper measuring technique.
- Very solid hand-held device
- Quick assimilation (t90 < 10 s)
- Paper and wood equilibrium moisture content is temperature-compensated
- Characteristic curves for calculation of the water content
- Entering of user-defined characteristic curves possible
- Hold function
- Manual data logging
- Automatic data logging for 10.000 values with description of the measuring point
- PC interface incl. software and optional with printer
- Determination of the dew point
- Relative and absolute moisture
- Automatic climate monitoring
- Determination of moisture for paper and paperboard
- Incoming goods inspection at stacks for paper processors like printing houses, paper retailers and corrugated paper manufacturers
- Quality control
- relative humidity: 0.1 % rH
- temperature: -10 °C – 60 °C, 14 °F – 140 °F
- dew point: -55 °C – 60 °C, -67 °F – 140 °F
- moisture: 0 g/m³ – 130 g/m³
- relative humidity: 1 % – 100 % rH
- temperature: 0.1 °C
- dew point: 0.1 °C
- moisture: 0.1 g/m³
Exactness of work side calibration
- relative humidity: ±1.5 % rH (at 25 °C)
- temperature: ±0.4 °C (at 25 °C)
Accuracy of the factory calibration – Adjustment time t90
< 10 s
approx. 10000 measurements
DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, RU, PT, CS, PL
Auto log time
free to choose 3 s – 4 h
Battery: 4 pieces 1.5 V AA Alkaline
Downloads / Documents
The emco MP 5 Moisture Predictor is a universal measuring system for the fast and non-destructive moisture determination of paper, paperboard and pulp on the stationary and running roll through the packaging with a measuring depth of 50 mm.
The emco MP P Moisture Predictor is a universal measuring system for the fast and non-destructive moisture determination of paper, paperboard and pulp in stacks through the packaging with a measuring depth of 20 mm.
Sword sensor for mobile determination of relative humidity, temperature and dew point in paper stacks and environments
Moisture sensor for determination of water content of single paper sheets.
The device system emco PMM – Moisture determines the equilibrium moisture content in printing products and provides the verifiable comparison to a target moisture.