emco LMM Moisture Meter for Loose Recycled Paper
The emco LMM is a moisture measuring instrument for the fast and non-destructive determination of absolute moisture in loose recycled paper.
- Fast and highly accurate measurement using a non-destructive method
- Single-point measurement
- Handy, rugged and mobile, applicable everywhere
- Large illuminated LC display
- Without sample preparation
- Digital index in % water content (weight percent)
- Automatic recording and storage with date and time; data input possible
- Combinable with database emco Recovered Paper Management
- emco Recovered Paper Management
- Incoming goods inspection
- Quality control
- Detection of moisture accumulation in stacks of loose recycled material
5 – 25 % moisture (kind dependent)
0.5 % moisture, 0.5 °C temperature
0 °C – 50 °C
DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, RU, PT, CS, PL
Measured data storage
approx. 10000 measurement values
Weight and dimensions
Device: 270 g (incl. batteries), 150 x 75 x 30 mm³
Sensor: 730 g, 1 m piercing lance, 2 m cable
Scope of delivery
Device and certificate; protective cover and batteries
Bluetooth module, USB data interface with LogMemorizer software incl. USB cable
Downloads / Documents
The emco AP 500-M6 solution is a web-based measurement technology for mobile paper moisture determination of recovered paper bales.
The emco AP 500-M6 moisture meter is a digital hand-held measuring device for the quick and mobile moisture determination without sampling to detect moisture accumulation in stacks and bales of recovered paper.
The emco AP 500-M2 moisture meter is a digital hand-held measuring device for the quick and mobile moisture determination without sampling to detect moisture accumulation in stacks and bales of recovered paper.