emco RH 5 Sword Sensor for Humidity, Temperature and Dew Point
The emco Sword Sensor RH 5 is a hand-held measuring instrument for the mobile determination of relative humidity, temperature and dew point in stacks and environments.
It is well suited for automatic climate monitoring of printing rooms and paper warehouses.
- Highly stable measuring device
- Fast and user-friendly measurement in paper stacks
- Fast conditioning of the sword probe to the environment
- Temperature compensation
- Simple data storage
- Automatic detection of climatic conditions
- Incoming goods inspection at stacks for paper processors like printing houses, paper retailers and corrugated paper manufacturers
- Quality control
- relative humidity: 0.1 % rH
- temperature: -10 °C – 60 °C, 14 °F – 140 °F
- dew point: -55 °C – 60 °C, -67 °F – 140 °F
- relative humidity: 1 % – 100 % rH
- temperature: 0.1 °C
- dew point: 0.1 °C
Exactness of work side calibration
- relative humidity: ±1.5 % rH (at 25 °C)
- temperature: ±0.4 °C (at 25 °C)
Accuracy of the factory calibration – Adjustment time t90
< 10 s
approx. 10000 measurements
DE, EN, FR, IT, ES, RU, PT, CS, PL
Auto log time
free to choose 3 s – 4 h
Battery: 4 pieces 1.5 V AA Alkaline
Downloads / Documents
emco RH 2 Measurement of relative humidity of paper cores The emco RH 2 wih special sensor and adaptor is a robust hand-held measuring instrument
The emco MP 5 Moisture Predictor is a universal measuring system for the fast and non-destructive moisture determination of paper, paperboard and pulp on the stationary and running roll through the packaging with a measuring depth of 50 mm.
The emco MP P Moisture Predictor is a universal measuring system for the fast and non-destructive moisture determination of paper, paperboard and pulp in stacks through the packaging with a measuring depth of 20 mm.
Sword sensor for mobile determination of relative humidity, temperature, dew point and moisture in paper stacks and environments
Moisture sensor for determination of water content of single paper sheets.
The device system emco PMM – Moisture determines the equilibrium moisture content in printing products and provides the verifiable comparison to a target moisture.